Cordell Memorial Hospital
Here at Cordell Memorial Hospital, we understand that healthcare is changing rapidly. Advances in medicine and strides in technology are providing local communities access to better healthcare than ever before. It is our desire to provide the best care in our region, and more importantly, to be the first choice in hospital care for our community. Read More …
Our Community. Our Hospital.
Cordell Memorial Hospital is located at 1220 N. Glenn L. English St. (US-183) in Cordell, Oklahoma.
- Come Join Our Team!We’re always taking applications. Please download an application, fill it out, and bring it to the hospital.
- Follow Us On FacebookFollow us on Facebook to get the latest news, health tips, and more from your friends at Cordell Memorial Hospital.
- How often do you wash your hands?How often do you wash your hands? And for how long? Regular handwashing is one of the best ways to remove germs and prevent illness.
- Thanking HeroesThere are heroes everywhere you look in our hospitals.
- Better Together – Working Hard to Keep Our Communities SafeCordell Memorial Hospital is working hard to keep our communities safe and protected.
- Better Together – Sharing Masks, Gloves and Hand SanitizerCordell Memorial Hospital was so excited to be able to share masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to local businesses and schools.